|IMF voices 'confidence' in Lagarde
- The International Monetary Fund reaffirms its support for its leader Christine Lagarde despite her being investigated in a high-profile case in France.
Fri, 29 Aug 2014 22:08:23 GMT
|India's growth hits two year high
- India's economy grew by 5.7% in the three months to June, its fastest pace in two-and-a-half years, according to an official estimate.
Fri, 29 Aug 2014 16:52:51 GMT
|Russian rouble falls to new low
- The Russian rouble falls to a record low against the dollar as investors fear further sanctions against the nation.
Fri, 29 Aug 2014 15:59:01 GMT
|Tesco shares drop on profit warning
- Shares in the struggling supermarket Tesco fall to an 11-year low after the group cut its profit forecast and dividend.
Fri, 29 Aug 2014 15:50:11 GMT
|Brazil's economy enters recession
- A contraction of 0.6% in Brazil's economy between April and June, and a revision of the first quarter, has pushed the country into recession, latest figures show.
Fri, 29 Aug 2014 13:54:17 GMT