|How astrology helps Indian business
- Why astrology is still big business in India
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 20:17:28 GMT
|Head of Cyprus' central bank resigns
- Cyprus' central bank governor, Panicos Demetriades, steps down following a turbulent relationship with the country's government.
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 18:38:00 GMT
|Mothercare appoints interim boss
- Parenting retailer Mothercare appoints Mark Newton-Jones as interim chief executive after the resignation of Simon Calver in February.
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 15:52:29 GMT
|Bayern boss admits massive tax fraud
- Uli Hoeness, president of European football champions Bayern Munich, admits in court that he defrauded the German tax authorities of 18m euros (£15m; $25m).
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 15:03:22 GMT
|World's largest banana firm created
- Irish fruit firm Fyffes and US rival Chiquita are to merge, creating the world's largest banana company.
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 12:51:33 GMT